Friday, April 24, 2009

I love baseball

(this post was written on Wednesday but I never sent it!)

...along with everyone at Fenway!

The Red Sox/Twins game was a very fun experience, even though we endured a couple of hours of rain before the game start. I can't believe how much the fans here love their team. It's quite a contrasting attitude from that of Wrigley, where fans have come to expect a loss. Red Sox fans are so hopeful and genuinely excited to be a part of each game. It's amazing.

Now, don't get me wrong. I LOVE the Cubs and I LOVE Wrigley - I wouldn't trade a cubs home game for anything - but the Wrigley atmosphere is more devoted to a couple of Old Styles in hand and a good time. Haha.

Alright, I suppose there are both attitudes at both fields...

Needless to say, I love America's favorite pastime and was excited to experience it at America's Most Beloved Park. :)


Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device from U.S. Cellular

No comments: