Friday, December 12, 2008

thank you Jesus for free WI-FI

I am currently sitting in my car, in the Panera parking lot, mooching
free WI-FI. Eric's flight home was cancelled last night due to the
horrific ice storm we're having. Luckily, he was able to get on a
flight this morning. However, he might be stranded in Manchester until
tomorrow. I attempted to get to the airport via Rt 101 but it is
closed because of fallen trees (scary to drive around) and fallen
electral lines (I thought I was going to be electrocuted after driving
under one). I should've expected the bad outcome as I noticed ALL
trees and houses covered in white ice. Scary.

I am now waiting until Eric's flight lands at 9:15 to begin my trek to
Manchester, via Rt 9 this time. I think the outcome will be the same,
but I'm praying I make it through.

Ps. it's my birthday. I would really like to spend it with my
husband, whom I haven't seen in a week.

Pray for us, please.

Pps. I love the Pines: Jim and Dave both called with birthday wishes and to make sure I knew another way to Manchester. Thanks. :)

1 comment:

Alisha said...

hey old lady! have a good one :) miss you!