we also bought a dining room table - a goal if ours since plans were made for family to come visit during Thanksgiving. it is big and beautiful, and all credit goes to my wonderful husband, who found it in our favorite consignment shop. it'll be even more beautiful with tons of people sitting at it!
ps. eric put up the pot rack in our kitchen. he wanted me to let the blog-reading world know. :)


4 comments:
awww yay! i too am excited about owning a table one day so people can come over and eat at it! i like when you update frequently ;)
Can I come to your Thanksgiving too? I want to see your table. And Eric, you did a great job with that pot rack. :)
By the way, the E to the second power reminds me of college...my friend Melissa and I were in the same math class and our professor used to call us "Melissa Squared." To this day we still call each other (square) "Root." Cheesy I know.
oh, i couldn't agree more, erikka! (about the perfect fall)
seriously. it smells so good all the time.
mmmmmmmmmmm.
Post a Comment