Thursday, November 20, 2008

oh, starbucks!

I am currently sitting in the starbucks cafe (in a cumfy chair!)
enjoying my break while listening to a woman tell her life story. Very
interesting: she has wild and curly black hair, is wearing a bright red sweater with tiny sunglasses, and
keeps talking about her "husband", who she explained earlier us her ex
but since they share a child and have respect for each other so she
still calls him her husband. And she's writing a book about online
dating, or something...

All the while, my co-workers are trying to keep busy while I sit in
one of the brown chairs. Oh how I enjoy my breaks!

Yesterday, I got a temporary gym membership. I'm excited about the
prospect of working out through the winter...hopefully with Carol too!
My body us in need of some cardio, for sure.

Ps. I made the sign on the middle in the picture. I'm putting my
degree to work here at the bux. ;)

2 comments:

Carol said...

I always envy the people who get to make the signs at starbucks. how fun!

Alisha said...

niiiice. oh starbucks. life stories are the best.

miss you!