it was GLORIOUS. i wish so badly that keene was home to the 2nd new hampshire chipotle, unfortunately (and fortunately) my bank account doesn't.
it'll just be a special place to eat now. :)
ahhh i miss you guys already!! glad you had some goood food today!
I wish that there was a Chipotle next to North Park. I would go there everyday for lunch, I promise!
Jill and I drove 4 hours to Puebla to eat at Chili's.
Some might say it is crazy to drive 2 hours for Chipotle...but I am not one of those people, I would totally do the same thing! I love my Chipotle. Now if they would just put one like...right on my street and right inside Camp Squanto!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
ahhh i miss you guys already!! glad you had some goood food today!
I wish that there was a Chipotle next to North Park. I would go there everyday for lunch, I promise!
Jill and I drove 4 hours to Puebla to eat at Chili's.
Some might say it is crazy to drive 2 hours for Chipotle...but I am not one of those people, I would totally do the same thing! I love my Chipotle. Now if they would just put one like...right on my street and right inside Camp Squanto!
Post a Comment