Saturday, July 11, 2009

CHiC 2009

I am currently sitting in the production office of the CHiC (Covenant High in Christ) conference. It's a triennial event for senior high students in the Covenant denomination. Since I didn't grow up in the Covenant church, I have never attended, but have heard all about it since being at North Park.

The conference is held at the University of Tennessee and I was giving the opportunity to be a part of the mainstage team this year! I'm working on the transportation side of things (picking up artists and speakers at the airport and driving them around town) and have already had my hands full since arriving this afternoon.

I'm excited (and nervous) for what the rest of the week holds since I put the schedule together!

I can't wait to see the final productions though - God has gifted some amazing people with unbelievable talent. And I'm excited to see how excited the kids will be!

Hooray!

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device from U.S. Cellular

1 comment:

Alisha said...

yay! i'm so glad you're at CHIC!!! :)