Wednesday, April 16, 2008

my favorite weather

this picture isn't so astounding, and I wish it could somehow accurately describe the beauty of this moment: spring. i just returned from my first outdoor run of the year, and i'm sitting on some wonderfully green grass with the sun shining on my face, an amazing wind blowing, and trees showing their blossoms. i love it.

ps. can i just mention how incredibly DIFFICULT it is to work at this school on "campus explosion day" when everyone is outside enjoying the weather without a care in the world? oh to be in college again. maybe i can ditch work on the next sunny day? hmm. doubtful. dang...

pps. i'd like to also just say: "we want murton! we want murton!" i hope lou stumbles upon my blog today while surfing the net. hmm. probably a no on this one as well...

2 comments:

The Tally Fam said...

So I wish i had the momentum like you have to go exercise. But, I don't. Anyway, cubs suck and so does lou. Love you!

Unknown said...

I love North Park in the spring! Too bad you can't go get peanut butter cookies and a Diet Pepsi to take outside.